Experts in Live-in Care and 24 hour home care in Naples
Home Care Assistance is the 24 hour live-in care expert in Naples, FL. Our high caliber live-in caregivers provide exceptional care and companionship to seniors and older adults who require 24 hour care and supervision. Our live-in Caregivers offer families the peace of mind knowing a professional and reliable caregiver is available to assist their loved one round-the-clock. When it comes to 24 hour home care, we know families want only the best. Our proprietary home care approach known as The Balanced Care Method is revolutionizing the senior care industry. We train all of our caregivers in the Balanced Care Method, helping them understand the importance of healthy nutrition, balanced diet, physical and mental exercise and social interactions. To ensure your loved one receives the highest quality of care, we put you in the driving seat by allowing you to choose caregivers that best suite your loved one’s care needs and personality match. Home Care Assistance live in caregivers offer the following high quality premium services:
- Light housekeeping, dishes, laundry and errands.
- Help with personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence.
- Support and companionship on a daily basis.
- Preparing healthy and delicious meals and smoothies.
- Transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social events.
- Encouraging physical and mental exercise.
Personalized 24 hour Home Care Plans for Naples Families
At Home Care Assistance of Naples, FL, we understand that the care and companionship needs of each senior are different. Therefore, all of our live-in care plans are customized to the unique needs of each of our clients. During our complimentary in-home assessment, we meet the family and the care recipient to determine their care needs, level of family involvement, home safety, physical and mental limitations and specialty needs. Our dedicated care managers will work with you to develop a personalized live-in care plan that details everything from the level of care provided to the daily care schedule.
Enjoy Peace of Mind With 24 Hour Home Care
Elderly seniors who suffer from age related conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Parkinson’s require specialty care. In addition, families of seniors with physical and mental impairment often worry about the safety and security of their loved ones, especially when left alone. Home Care Assistance live-in caregivers allow families to enjoy peace of mind with 24 hour round the clock care and supervision.
Benefits of 24 hour Live-in care include:
- Consistent Care: After determining the care needs, personality type and family wishes of the care recipient, we carefully select the live-in caregivers who will provide high quality care on a consistent basis. We typically assign a primary caregiver who provides care for four to five days a week and then a secondary caregiver who covers the remainder of the week.
- Value: Our one-to-one client care is the same price as a private room in a nursing home where the ratio of care is often one caregiver to fifteen residents.
- Maximum Professionalism: Home Care Assistance live-in caregivers must maintain a separate residence and are permitted on the client’s premises only during their assigned shifts. They are strictly forbidden from using the client’s property, such as phone, television, or car for their personal use and cannot have visitors to the home while they are working. Our clients can relax and enjoy the comforts of their own home, knowing that their personal space is respected.
- Reduced Risk: Home care reduces the risk of infection that can be associated with a facility environment. In addition, because our caregivers are typically only focused on one client at a time, they’re more likely to notice any problems before they become serious, which is critical to reducing hospital readmission rates.
- Highest Caliber Caregivers: All of our caregivers must go through a background investigation and psychological examination, developed by PhD psychologists, to test for honesty and conscientiousness. Unlike many home care agencies where caregivers are independent contractors, all of our caregivers are employees and are bonded and insured.
- Ongoing Expert Case Management: The Client Case Manager is a key point of contact for clients, referral sources, and the broader community. Client Care Managers develop and oversee clients’ care plans, ensuring the highest standard of professionalism from all members of the care team. Case managers work directly with families to make sure clients are happy over the course of our service.
Get in Touch With Naples‘s Premier Live-In Care Provider
Our strong commitment to our clients and our dedication to providing exceptional care to seniors in Naples has earned Home Care Assistance a trusted name in the senior care industry. Our high caliber live-in caregivers enable seniors to remain independent in the comfort and familiarity of home with quality and consistent care and companionship. To get started, contact one of our care mangers today by calling 239.449.4701 and learn more about our live-in care services in Naples, FL.