We know. We’ve been there too.
“My husband and I founded Home Care Assistance of Naples after my mother suffered through two types of cancer. We became caregivers for my mother while she was in the hospital and later while she was at home recovering. Although my mother was hospitalized through a majority of her illness, it was still necessary for a caregiver to be with her at all times because the nursing staff was not able to assist her quickly enough during her frequent trips to the restroom. Having a caregiver present also kept my mother’s spirits high which is difficult for a person with Luekemia who just wants to get better and return home. After spending every other night in the hospital for months and supporting her recovering at home, I realized how critical a caregiver is in the life of an older adult. Because my mother had caregivers who truly cared about her and provided meaningful companionship she felt safe and was able to focus on recovering.
Our family crisis became a solution for thousands of families. We founded Home Care Assistance of Naples in 2013 and have since been providing families peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are receiving the highest quality care. If you or an elderly loved one needs high quality care or meaningful companionship, we at Home Care Assistance of Naples are here to help. Call 239.449.4701 to speak with a Care Manager now.”
Why Choose Home Care Assistance of Naples?
Whether you are working with top management, Care Managers or caregivers, we are all focused on one thing: providing the highest level of quality care in Naples. Learn why countless families entrust the care of their aging parents, grandparents and loved ones to Home Care Assistance:
- The Balanced Care Method™ – Our revolutionary approach to care goes beyond the basics by promoting healthy nutrition, daily physical activity, sharp minds, social ties and calmness and purpose. We incorporate each component of this care method into each client’s plan of care to enhance longevity and quality of life.
- Highly Qualified Caregivers – Only about 1 in 25 applicants meet our standards, having passed background and reference checks, as well as our exclusive PhD developed caregiver exam. All Home Care Assistance caregivers are employees, insured, licensed and bonded, and are some of the most highly compensated in the home care industry.
- Flexible Scheduling – We believe in giving seniors and their families the freedom to choose the type of care they want at a schedule they prefer. Care is available anywhere from 4 to 24 hours a day, and because we require no long-term contracts, your care plan can be modified at any time.
- “We Will Be There Guarantee” – You can count on our caregivers to always arrive on time and if for some reason a problem arises, there is always a backup caregiver available. We are also available to you 24/7, whether you need to ask a question, change your loved one’s care schedule or you’re dealing with an emergency.
- Comprehensive Care Services – In addition to non-medical assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation, light housekeeping and personal care assistance for bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence, our caregivers are highly trained in how to care for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and those who have recently suffered a stroke, fall or hospitalization.
- Commitment to Families – Handing over the care responsibility of an aging loved one is not an easy task. That is why we require all caregivers to take daily Care Notes which families can access at any time for status updates. Care plans are managed by a professional Care Manager to ensure families do not have to oversee or train caregivers. All of our services also come backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Live-In Care Specialists – While we provide hourly care, we specialize in 24 hour, around-the-clock care and monitoring for older adults. A comprehensive alternative to any type of facility, our highly trained and reliable live-in caregivers deliver one-to-one care that ensures safety and maximizes comfort at home.
Take the First Step toward Peace of Mind Today
If you have additional questions or are interested in more information about our senior home care options, please reach out to us at 239.449.4701. A friendly and devoted Care Manager will be able to discuss the specific care needs of your loved one and can help you schedule your complimentary, no-obligation consultation.